- This event has passed.
ABSOLUTE POLK COUNTY LAND AUCTION
Sunday*April •14• 2:00 pm5:00 pm
- Sunday*April •14•
- Event Category:
- Polk County Youth Fairgrounds – Bolivar, MO
4560 S. 100th Rd.
Bolivar, MO 65613 United States + Google Map
Polk County Land Auction
Sunday ● April 14, 2019 ● 2PM
HELD AT THE POLK COUNTY YOUTH FAIRGOUNDS IN BOLIVAR, MO
B.J. NEILL TRUST, OWNER
Auction Location: Polk County Youth Fairgrounds • 4560 S. 100th Rd. • Bolivar, MO
Directions to the Polk County Youth Fairgrounds: From the north or south on MO-13, take the second Bolivar exit and turn west on MO-T (W. Aldrich Rd.). Continue west on MO-T (W. Aldrich Rd.) approx. 1 mi. to S. 100th Rd. Turn south on S. 100th Rd. and travel approx. ¼ mi. to the Polk County Youth Fairgrounds Bldg. Watch for Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. signs!
Property Location: 972 Hwy. T ● Bolivar, MO
Directions to Property: From the north or south on MO-13, take the second Bolivar exit and turn west on MO-T (W. Aldrich Rd.). Continue west on MO-T (W. Aldrich Rd.) approx. 1¼ mi. to the property on the south side of the road. Watch for Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. signs!
Auctioneer’s Note: This auction features a beautiful Polk County grassland farm in an excellent location with easy access from MO-13. With approximately one mile of state highway and county road frontage, this property is prime for development. The nice home on the property is attractive, clean and move-in ready and there are excellent barns and buildings. Mark your calendar and come prepared to BID YOUR PRICE as we find a new owner for this excellent Polk County property.
Terms: For individual tracts or combinations, a ten-percent down payment is due auction day with a maximum of $10,000 dollars. If purchasing the entire property, a flat 5% down-payment will be due. Balance of the purchase price is due at closing within 45 days. A survey may be required to establish a legal description. In such an event, survey costs will be shared equally between buyer and seller. Full details, terms and bidding information available by visiting www.diamond-s-auction.com or calling 1-877-907-3000.
REAL ESTATE TRACT DESCRIPTIONS
- Tract 1: 2½± Ac; 1849 ft2 (Base) 2227 ft2 (Adj) 3-Bdrm, 1 Bath Home w/ Basement; Lg. Entry & Dining Room Area w/ Built-In Bookcases & Wood Floors; Cozy Family Room w/ Brick Hearth; Spacious Eat-In Kitchen w/ Tons of Cabinet Space; Lg. Mud/Utility Room w/ Closet & Basement Access; Durable Steel Roof; Lg. Covered Classic Style Front Porch; Propane Central HVAC; Pipe Fencing; Private Well & Lagoon; 50×50’ Barn w/ Loft, Elec. & Adjacent Butler Grain Bin; 65’x40’ Machine Shed/Shop w/ ½ Concrete Floor, Elec. & 20’x20’ Garage Addition; 45’x20’ Barn; MO-T Frontage
- Tract 2: 4± Ac; Pond; 40’x50’ Barn; MO-T Frontage
- Tract 3: 2± Ac; All Open; MO-T Frontage
- Tract 4: 2± Ac; All Open; MO-T Frontage
- Tract 5: 15± Ac; Mostly Open; 2 Ponds; 110’x40’ Bunker Silo; S. 100th Rd. Frontage
- Tract 6: 11± Ac; Mostly Open; S. 100th Rd. Frtg
- Tract 7: 20± Ac; Mostly Open; MO-T Frontage
- Tract 8: 6± Ac; Mostly Open; Sm. Pond; MO-T Frontage
- Tract 9: 7± Ac; Mostly Open; MO-T Frontage
- Tract 10: 7¾± Ac; Mostly Open; Pond; MO-T Frontage