- This event has passed.
BARTON COUNTY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Thursday*August •10• 6:00 pm7:00 pm
- Thursday*August •10•
- Event Category:
141 W. MO-DD
Lamar , MO 64759 United States + Google Map
Barton County Real Estate Auction
Thursday • August 10, 2017 • 6PM
Missouri Baptist Children’s Home – MBCH Properties, Owner
Note: This property was previously auctioned on June 1, 2017 and is being auctioned again due to buyer default.
Location: 141 W. Hwy DD • Lamar, MO
Directions: From Lamar travel north on I-49 approx. 3½ mi. to Exit 80. Take Exit 80 and turn west on MO-DD approx. 1½ mi. to the property on the south side of the road. Watch for Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. signs!
Auctioneer’s Note: This property is being sold on behalf of the Missouri Baptist Children’s Home (MBCH). A former group home for the MBCH organization, this property features a large fixer-upper home with great potential, as well as, a horse barn and nice outbuildings on ten acres near the Lamar area. Don’t miss is opportunity to BID YOUR PRICE for this great property! This auction will only take a few minutes, so be sure to be on-time!
Real Estate Information
- 10± Acres Frontage on MO-DD
- 5 Bedroom 3 Bath Home
- 2,780 Sq. Ft. of Living Area on 2 Levels
- (2) Lower Level & (3) Upper Level Bedrooms
- Kitchen w/ Oak Cabinets & Adjacent Dining Area (All Appliances Included)
- (2) Den/Bonus Rooms (One Has w/ Brick Hearth Fireplace)
- Utility Room w/ Oak Cabinets & Adjacent Full Bath
- Roof-Top Sun Deck w/ Exterior Stairs
- Vinyl & Brick Exterior
- Ceiling Cable & Elec. Wall Unit Heat, Window Unit A/C
- Private Well & Sewage System
- 24’x24’ Multi-Purpose Building w/ Finished Interior (Great Man Cave!)
- 20’x24’ Garage/Workshop
- 46’x28’ 8-Stall Horse Barn
Schools & Taxes
- Lamar R-2 School Dist.
Est. Taxes: $807.16