- This event has passed.
REAL ESTATE & CLASSIC CAR AUCTION
Friday Apr 5 5:00 pm7:00 pm
- Friday Apr 5
- 5:00 pm7:00 pm
- Event Category:
- The Gantvoort Residence – Lebanon, MO
19912 Highway HH
Lebanon,MO65536United States+ Google Map
Real Estate & Classic Car Auction
Friday ● April 5, 2019 ● 5PM
Vivian Gantvoort, Owner
Location: 19912 Hwy HH ● Lebanon, MO
Directions: From I-44 & S. Jefferson Ave (S. MO-5) in Lebanon, MO travel south on S. Jefferson Ave. (S. MO-5) approx. 4 mi. to MO-HH. Turn east on MO-HH & travel approx. ¼ mi. to the property on the south side of the road. Watch for Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. signs!
Auctioneer’s Note: This auction features a beautiful & spacious all brick home w/ pool & excellent large shop building just moments from Lebanon, MO. Additionally, we will be selling one of the nicest collections of classic automobiles, collectable engines, tractor & more that we have ever had the opportunity to represent. Bring a friend & join us for a great evening of auction action as we find new owners for this excellent line of property!
Sale Order Note: This auction will start at 5pm w/ automobiles and will proceed in lot order concluding with the real estate. The auction won’t take very long so be sure to be on-time!
Real Estate (LOT 33)
- 4.73 Acres w/ State Highway Frontage
- Attractive Fenced Frontage w/ Duel Entrance Gates & Circle Drive
- 2,365 ft² Main Floor Living Area; 3,839 Adj. ft2
- 3-Bedroom Home with (3) Full Baths & (2) ½ Baths
- All Brick & Rock Exterior
- Beautiful Spacious Foyer w/ Attractive Angled Oak Staircase w/ Adjacent Half Bath & Closet
- Great Room w/ 16’ Ceilings, Lg. Windows, Dual Ceiling Fans, Brick Hearth & Gas Log Fireplace
- Spacious Eat-In Kitchen w/ Beautiful Rustic Style Custom Cabinetry, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Tile Floors & Top Line Appliances (Smooth-Top Range, Built-In Microwave Oven, Double Wall Oven & Side-By-Side Refrigerator)
- Utility Room Adjacent to Kitchen w/ Oak Cabinets Oversize Sink Washer & Dryer Hook Ups Half-Bath
- Formal Dining Room w/ Built-In Oak Hutch & Hardwood Floors
- Very Lg. Main Level Master Suite (Approx. 18’x25’) w/ Hardwood Floors, His & Hers Baths w/ Jacuzzi Tub, Shower & Walk-In Closet
- Very Lg. Sunroom w/ Hardwood Floors, Skylights Lg Windows & French Doors Overlooking Pool Area
- (2) Upstairs Bedrooms (1) w/ Private Bath & Walk-In Closet, (1) Other Upstairs Bath
- Upstairs Landing/Living Area w/ Adjacent Walk-In Linen Closet
- Ground Source HVAC, GE Water Softener, Navin Tankless Water Heater
- 3-Car Garage w/ Below Grade Storm Shelter
- Concrete Driveway & Asphalt Circle Drive
- L-Shaped In-ground Swimming Pool w/ Concrete Patio Surround & Privacy Fence
- All Brick Backyard Pool House w/ Indoor Jacuzzi, Full Bath, Wet Bar, Refrigerator & Amana Wall Unit HVAC
- 65’x80’ All Steel Shop w/ 20’x80’ Lean-To Storage, Red Iron Frame, (6) Total Overhead Doors (4) 10’x10’ (1) 12’x14’ (1) 10’x18’ Ground Source HVAC & Gas Radiant Overhead Heaters, Inside & Outside Water Prepped For Restroom Full Concrete Floors & Lg. Concrete Aprons
- Lebanon School Dist.
- Taxes: $2183.72
CLASSIC AUTOMOBILES (Cars Sell First at 5PM And Will Follow In Lot Order.)
- LOT 1: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-Door w/ Continental Kit, 327 V8, Auto Trans, Fully Restored & Excellent Condition, Excellent Paint & Upholstery, Runs & Drives Well, Odometer Showing: 307 mi.
- LOT 2: 1972 Oldsmobile 442, 455 Rocket V8, Auto Trans, Original Condition, Original Paint & Interior, Functional Ram Air Induction, Black Vinyl Interior, Updated Alpine Stereo, Functional Olds 442 Factory Auto Adjusting Steering Colum Tachometer – Rare! Odometer Showing: 41,855
- LOT 3: 1978 Chevrolet Corvette 25th Anniversary Silver Edition, 62nd Indy 500 Pace Car Limited Edition w/ Special Decals & Badging, Original Condition, 350 V8, Auto Trans, T-Tops, Air Conditinoing, Power Windows & Locks, Silver Leather Interior, Odometer Showing: 13,731 Mi.
- LOT 4: 1990 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible w/ Manual Black Soft-Top and Red Hard-Top, 350 V8, Auto Trans, Red Leather Interior, One Owner, All Original, Power Windows & Locks, Power Seats, Dolby Stereo w/ CD Analog & Digital Gauges, Corvette Body Moldings & Spoiler, Odometer Showing: 35,023 Mi.
- LOT 5: 1969 Pontiac Lemans Convertible, 350 V8, Auto Trans, Power Convertible Top, Black Vinyl Interior, Eagle Alloy Wheels & Daytona S/R Radials, Adjustable Air Shocks, Updated Stereo, Odometer Showing: 74,362 Mi.
- LOT 6: 1970 Ford Torino GT Convertible, 400 V8 (Original 351 Motor Included w/ Sale) Auto Trans, Edelbrock Intake & Four Barrel Carb, Power Convertible Top, Black Vinyl Interior, Odometer Showing: 77,415 Mi. Aftermarket Tach, Temp & Oil Gauges
- LOT 7: 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle, 396 V8, Muncie 4-Speed Trans, Full Frame Off Restoration In 1999, New Interior, New Headliner & Carpet, New Dual Exhaust, SS Crager Wheels, New Black Vinyl Top, Factory Tinted Glass, Air Conditioning, Red Enamel Paint
- LOT 8: 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle, 396 V8, Auto Trans, Malibu Trim, Fully Restored, Pioneer CD Stereo, Aftermarket Tach, Oil & Temp Gauges, Green Vinyl Interior in Excellent Condition, Excellent Paint, Vinyl Top, Edelbrock Intake, Fireball Ignition, Hood Pins & Racing Stripes, 275/60 R15 Rears 215/70 R15 Fronts on CC Wheels Odometer Showing: 30,374 Mi.
- LOT 9: 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, 427 V8, Auto Trans, B&M Shifter, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Adjustable Air Shocks American Racing Wheels, Goodyear Integrity Tires, Power Adjustable Front Bench Seat, Black Vinyl Interior, Extra Aftermarket Gauges (RPM, Oil Press, Amps & Temp), Has SS Badging, Odometer Showing: 18,858 Mi.
- LOT 10: 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle, Small Block 350 w/ Hood Scoop & Nitrous Oxide System, Auto Trans, M/T Street Slicks 26×10-5×15 Rears & Cooper Sports Master 165R15 On CC Alum. Wheels, Tinted Glass, B&M Quicksilver Shifter, Grant GT Steering Wheel, Sony CD Player, Air Conditioning, Auto Meter Sport Control Tach W/ Shift Light, Black Cloth & Vinyl Interior Odometer Showing: 42,060 Mi.
- LOT 11: 1916 Dodge Brothers Mod 30/35 Roadster, Four-Cylinder Motor, Fully Restored & Excellent Condition, Runs & Drives Well, Orig. Dodge Brothers Moto-Meter, Black Vinyl Interior
- LOT 12: 1917 Chevrolet Model 490 Touring Car, Fully Restored to Running & Driving Condition, Aftermarket Repro Moto-Meter, Black Vinyl Interior, New Oak Woodwork, NO TITLE
- LOT 13: 1934 Ford 1½-Ton Project Truck, Non-Running Condition, Ford Flathead V8, Good Sheet-Metal, Rough Interior, Dual Rear Wheels, 12’ Flatbed w/ ½-Side Racks
- LOT 14: 1956 Chevy Two-Door Project/Parts Car, Small Block V-8, Rough
- LOT 15: 1973 Pontiac GTO Project/Parts Car, 400 V8, Auto Trans, Rough
- LOT 16: 1960’s Chevy Chevelle Convertible Project/Parts Car No Motor Rough NO TITLE!
- LOT 17: 1960’s Chevy Chevelle Project/Parts Car, Small Block Chevy Motor, Edelbrock Intake, 4-Barrel Carb, Sells w/ Several Parts – NO TITLE!
- LOT 18: Cushman Scooter, Blue Metallic Paint, Runs & Drives Well, New Vinyl Upholstery, Kickstart, Rear Exhaust Guard, Odometer Showing: 828 Mi. NO TITLE!