- This event has passed.
HENRY COUNTY LAND AUCTION 49+/- ACRES
Friday Aug 9 6:00 pm8:00 pm
- Friday Aug 9
- 6:00 pm8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- American Legion Hall – Urich, MO
101 First St.
Urich,MO64788United States+ Google Map
Henry County Land Auction
Friday ● August 9, 2019 ● 6PM
Held at the American Legion Hall in Urich, MO
Ray Bates, Owner
Land Auction Location: American Legion Post #371 • 101 First St. ● Urich, MO
Directions to the American Legion Hall: From MO-7 take the Urich Exit and turn south on MO-K. Travel a short distance on MO-K to the intersection. Turn east on MO-K/W. Graham Rd. and travel a short distance to MO-K/N. Main St. Turn south on MO-K/N. Main St. and travel approx. ½ mi. until the Road curves to the west and becomes MO-K/Second St. Continue west on MO-K/Second St. a short distance to the American Legion Hall. Watch for Diamond S Auction Today signs!
Property Location: 956 NW 1501 Rd. ● Creighton, MO
Directions to Property: From MO-13 & MO-7 in Clinton, travel northwest on MO-7 approx. 16 mi. to NW 1501 Rd. Turn north on NW 1501 Rd. and travel approx. 1½ mi. to the property on the east side of the road. Watch for Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. signs!
Directions to Property: From I-49/US-71 & MO-7 near Harrisonville, travel southeast on MO-7 approx. 20 mi. to NW 1501 Rd. Turn north on NW 1501 Rd. and travel approx. 1½ mi. to the property on the east side of the road. Watch for Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. signs!
Auctioneer’s Note: Mr. Bates has decided to move to Springfield to be near family. Therefore, he will liquidate his real estate, car collection, tools and other personal property at public auction. This auction features two excellent Studebaker collector cars and several Studebaker project/parts cars in addition we will be selling a very large line of parts, tools, shop items & much more! Food and beverages will be available on-site. Bring a friend and join us for a great day at the auction!
Real Estate Terms: For individual tracts or combinations, a ten-percent down payment is due auction day with a maximum of $15,000 dollars. If purchasing the entire property, a flat 5% down-payment will be due. Balance of the purchase price is due at closing within 45 days. A survey may be required to establish a legal description. In such an event, survey costs will be shared equally between buyer and seller. Full details, terms and bidding information available by visiting www.diamond-s-auction.com or calling 1-877-907-3000.
Real Estate Tract Descriptions
(Note: Real Estate Sells Friday Night at the American Legion Hall in Urich, MO)
- Tract 1: 4± Ac ● 4-Bdrm, 3 Bath Custom Home w/ Finished Walk-Out Basement ● 2100 ft2● Lg. Antebellum/Plantation Style Front Porch w/ Columns ● (2) Upper Level Bedrooms & (2) Lower Level Bedrooms ● 3 Baths ● Lg. Kitchen w/ Center Island & Oak Cabinets & Walk-In Pantry ● Lg. Living Room w/ Brick Hearth ● Lg. Lower Level Family Room w/ Stone Hearth Lower Level Kitchen & Bath & Storage Room ● Lg. Lower Level Utility Room w/ Sink & Adjacent Full Bath & Walk-In Storage Closet ●Rear Screened Sunporch ● Rear Deck w/ Arbor & Ramp ● One Car Attached Garage ● New Central AC System ● Electric Infrared Room Heaters & Wood Stove Heat ● New Roof ● 24” of Attic Insulation w/ Solar Blanket ● Rural Water & Well ● In-Ground Septic ● 40’x50’ Steel Building w/ Concrete Floors, Electric & Loft Storage
- Tract 2: 15± Ac; 22’x24’ Loafing Shed, Good Pasture, Frontage on NW 1501 Rd.
- Tract 3: 15± Ac; Good Pasture, Frontage on NW 1501 Rd.
- Tract 4: 15± Ac; Good Pasture, Frontage on NW 1501 Rd.
- Note: Pasture Is Leased Until the End of 2019
- Sherwood Cass R-8 School District
- Taxes: $1253.78