- This event has passed.
ANTIQUE FARM EQUIPMENT AUCTION
Saturday Apr 28, 2018 10:00 am5:00 pm
- Saturday Apr 28, 2018
10:00 am5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Mike & Margie Rookstool – Springfield, MO
6962 N. Farm Rd. 159
Springfield, MO 65803 United States
ANTIQUE FARM EQUIPMENT AUCTION
Mike & Margie Rookstool, Owners
Address: 6962 N. Farm Rd. 159 ● Springfield, MO
Directions: From Glenstone Ave. & I-44 in Springfield, travel north on MO-H approx. 4½ mi. to Farm Rd. 68. Turn west on Farm Rd. 68 and travel approx. 1 mi. to Farm Rd. 159. Turn north on Farm Rd. 159 and travel approx. ¼ mi. to the auction on the east side of the road. Watch for Diamond S “Auction Today” signs!
Directions: From the north, travel south on MO-13 to MO-WW. Turn east on MO-WW and travel approx. 2¾ mi. to Farm Rd. 159. Turn south on Farm Rd. 159 and travel approx. ½ mi. to the auction on the east side of the road. Watch for Diamond S “Auction Today” signs!
Auctioneer’s Note: This auction features an excellent line of original and nicely resorted antique and horse-drawn wagons and farm equipment. Mr. Rookstool has taken great pride in collecting and restoring these items. However, due to advanced age he has decided to liquidate his excellent collection at public auction! Don’t miss your chance to BID YOUR PRICE on it all! Great food and beverages available…join us for a great day at the auction!
- 1948 Minneapolis Moline R Tractor, One Owner, Orig. Bill of Sale, Older Restoration, Nice Tractor!
Draft Horses & Tack
- Barney & Bess, Reg. Belgian Gelding & Mare, 15 Years Old, Green Broke
- (15+) Pairs of Hames (New to Old)
- (8) Horse Collars
- Black Beauty Draft Horse Harness (New Lines & Bridles)
- Harness Ring Spreaders
- Draft Horse Shoeing Stock
- Older Saddle
Antique Sleigh, Wagons, Wheels & Parts
- Springfield Wagon, Excellent Cond., 95% Orig, NICE!
- Springfield Wagon, Rebuilt Like New – NICE!
- Springfield Wagon Spring Seat w/ Orig. Painted Lettering, NICE!
- Doctors Buggy, Restored, NICE!
- Canadian Cutter 1-Horse Sleigh, Orig. – NICE!
- Home Built 3pt. Equipment Hitch, Set Up for Bale Unroller, 12V Hydraulics, 3pt. Coupler, NICE!
- Home Built HD Steel Hyd. Dump Wagon, 12V Hyd. Pump, 4’x 6½’ Steel Bed, Disc Brakes, NICE!
- Steel Trail Wagon, Driver & (2) Passenger Seats, Hyd. Brakes, NICE!
- Trail Riding Wagon Beautiful Poplar Bed, Poplar & Upholstered Seats, Hyd. Brakes, NICE!
- Draft Horse Show Cart – White w/ Blue Upholstery, NICE!
- Draft Horse Breaking Cart
- Homebuilt 1-Horse Sleigh
- Set of 4 Matched Wooden Wagon Wheels, Orig. & Ex. Cond. – NICE!
- (5) Ant. Wooden Canvas Bows
- 2-Horse Buggy Tongue, Orig.
- Beer Barrel Wagon Frame & Front End, Very Rough Cond., Parts
- HD Steel Wagon Axles
- Pair of Strawberry Wagon Springs
- Pony Cart & Harness
- Single & Double Trees
- Wooden Wagon Wheels Assorted Sizes
Antique Farm Equipment
- Oliver Wooden Beam Plow, Unused, New Old Stock, NICE!
- Oliver Superior 10-Disk Grain Drill, Steel Wheels
- McCormick-Deering 1-Horse 4’ Sicklebar Mowing Machine
- John Deere 1-Bottom Riding Plow
- John Deere Walk-Behind Plow
- Left Handed Walk-Behind Plow
- Wooden Beam Plow & Cultivator
- (2) Walk-Behind Cultivators
- (2) Wooden Beam Double Shovel Plows
- 1-Bottom Riding Plow, Rough Cond.
- Walk-Behind Plow (New Finished Oak Handles)
- Draft Horse Breaking Sled
- Horse-Drawn Slip w/ Wooden Handles
- McCormick Hammer Mill
- 60’s Era JD Steel Lawn Wagon
- Walk-Behind Cultivator
Blacksmith & Wheel Wright’s Tools
- Little Giant 25lb. Power Hammer, Flat Belt Drive, Electric Motor, Works Well!
- Wheel Wright’s Work Table 3/16” Steel Top
- (10) Blacksmith Specialty Hammers
- (25) Pairs of Forge Toms
- Blow Torch
- Blacksmith Bolt Makers
- Blacksmith Stone/Masonry Bit Sharpening Tool
- Blacksmith’s Wheel Rim Roller for Anvil
- Cast Iron Wheel Rim Quench Trough
- Champion Forge Blower
- Coal Forge w/ Hood
- Detroit No. 2 Rim Shrinker
- Mechanical Wagon Wheel Rim Roller
- Simplex 39 & Other Jack’s
- Spoke End Shaver
- Tennon Cutter
- Wheel Rim Shrinker
- Wheel Wright’s Rubber Tire Stretcher
- Wheel Wright’s Spoke Slot Boring Tool
Shop Tools, Engines & Farm Items
- Wisconsin 4-Cyl. Engine w/ Hobart 250 Amp Gen/Welder Mounted On Trailer, Needs Work
- Wisconsin 2-Cyl., Engine, Military Issue, New Old Stock, Never Uncrated
- Ford Mod. A Motor & Transmission
- Craftsman Scroll Saw w/ Stand
- Chain Hoist
- 6” Jointer, Bad Motor
- Black & Decker 8” Angle Grinder
- Milwaukee Worm Drive Circular Saw
- Simpson Level Scope w/ stand
- Squeeze Chute, Rough Cond.
Antiques, Primitives & Other Collectables
- Lawyer’s Bookcase (Base & 3 Stacking Sections)
- Leather Doctors Bag (From Doctors Office In Springfield, MO)
- “Corn King” Corn Sheller – Sandwich, IL Mfg. Co.
- Frisco Padlock by Pier Brass Mfg. of Kansas City, MO
- Copper Weathervane w/ Stand Nice
- Furniture Quality Wagon Seat w/ Springs
- Triumph Tobacco Cutter
- Beam Scale
- Cider Press (Partial Restoration)
- Homebuilt Youth Toy Wagon
- Large Butcher’s Cleaver
- Oxen Yoke
- Fairbanks Platform Scale
- String of Sleigh Bells
- Scythe, Broad Ax, Adz, Bucksaw, Wooden Pulley, Hog Scrapers, Log Roller, Well Bucket, Wooden Block Plane, & Other Primitive Tools
- Tandem Bicycle, Rough Cond.
- Traveler Wheel Measuring Tool
Leather Cutting Tool