- This event has passed.
Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
Saturday Oct 15, 2022 10:00 am3:00 pm
- Saturday Oct 15, 2022
10:00 am3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- The Ricklefs Residence – Monett, MO
3016 Private Road 1120
Monett, MO 65708 United States + Google Map
Real Estate & Personal Property Auction Sat. Oct. 15, 2022 - 10AM
Ron & Margaret Ricklefs, Owners
Auction Location: 3016 Private Road 1120, Monett, MO (Note: GPS may be unreliable for this address. See Directions.)
Directions: From US-60 & MO-39 in Aurora, MO, travel south on MO-39 approx. 3¾ miles to MO-Z. Turn west on MO-Z and travel approx. 7¼ miles to Farm Road 1120. Turn south on Farm Road 1120 and travel approx. 1¼ mi. to the property. Watch for Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. signs!
Directions: From US-60 & MO-37 in Monett, MO, travel east on US-60 approx. 4 miles to MO-Z. Continue east on MO-Z and travel approx. 1¼ miles to Farm Road 1120. Turn south on Farm Road 1120 and travel approx. 1¼ mi. to the property. Watch for Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. signs!
Auctioneer’s Note: Mr. & Mrs. Ricklefs will be moving closer to family. Therefore, we will liquidate their beautiful log home and a large line of personal property at public auction. This auction features a fantastic log home with a shop and an excellent line of personal property. You won’t want to miss this auction!
(Real Estate Sells Approx. 1PM)
Tract 1: 6± Acres, 3,199 ft² 3-Bedroom 2-Bath 2-Story Log Home ● Beautiful Log Construction w/ Rustic Cozy Feel ● Beautifully Remodeled Kitchen w/ New Custom Cabinets ● Lg. Family Room w/ Hearth Area & Deck Access ● Ex. Location Midway Between Aurora, Monett In Purdy, MO ● Unfinished Upstairs Storage Area Could Be A 4th Bedroom ● Spacious Unfinished Basement ● Dual-Unit Central HVAC, Propane ● New Windows & Insulated Cedar Siding ● Beautiful Park-Like Setting ● Tons & Tons of Rustic Charm ● 24 X 40 Insulated Shop w/ Concrete Floor & Electricity ● New Well Pump In 2018 ● New Septic System In 2016 ● Nice Lawn w/ Garden Spot
Tract 2: 1½± Acres, Nearly All Open
Tract 3: 2± Acres, Nearly All Open
Purdy R-II School Dist. ● Est. Taxes: $835.59 ● 25% Road Maintenance
REAL ESTATE TERMS - CLICK HERE! This is important information! Please review it and call 1-877-907-3000 with any questions.
Auction Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. There is no buyer’s premium. The amount of the high bid will be the purchase price of the property.
2. A down payment based on the purchase price will be paid at the close of Auction. Down payment amounts shall: 10% For Each Tract or Combination of Tracts Up to A Maximum of $15,000.00
3. Balance of purchase price is due in cash at closing. Closing costs will be shared equally between Buyer(s) and Seller.
4. The sale of the real estate is not subject to any contingencies nor conditional upon financing.
5. The Seller shall provide a title search and a Warranty Deed. The cost of title insurance shall be at Buyer’s expense if Buyer elects to secure a title insurance policy.
6. The Seller shall pay the 2021 and prior year’s real estate taxes; real estate taxes for 2022 shall be prorated to the date of closing.
7. If the Seller determines that a boundary survey is required to establish a legal description, then a survey shall be prepared. The Seller and Buyer(s) shall share equally in the cost of the survey. Tracts purchased in combination shall receive a perimeter survey only, if any. In the event that an existing legal description is available then no survey will be required and as such, a survey will not be conducted.
8. The locations of the tract signs on the parcels are approximate. These signs are not survey markers nor are they substitutes for survey markers, there may be a difference of several feet in any direction between the location of the tract sign and the actual location of a boundary line.
9. The acreage estimates for each tract were developed using GIS satellite technology. These are fairly accurate estimates, however they are only estimates. All tracts are being offered on a “more or less basis” There shall be no price adjustment in the event that estimated acres differ from the results of a survey.
10. Possession shall not be granted until closing. No Buyer may inhabit the dwellings, make physical changes to any structure or land, nor store any items on the premises. Closing shall take place within 45 days from today through Polk County Title Co. in Bolivar, MO.
11. The seller may choose to qualify the sale of the property under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Service Code (tax deferred exchange). Buyer(s) shall cooperate with said exchange and shall be held harmless from any and all claims, costs, liabilities, or delays resulting from such an exchange. Buyer shall agree to an assignment of this contract by the Seller.
12. The sale of the property does not include items that are portable in nature or items that have been specifically advertised separately from the property. This shall include but is not limited to: home appliances, propane tanks, etc.
13. In the event that the property sells in tracts and water or septic lines happen to cross a boundary line onto an adjacent tract the Buyer(s) of the adjacent tracts(s) shall be required to grant the easements necessary for the operation and maintenance of such systems. Furthermore, Buyers of any and all tracts shall be required to grant the easements required by the local power company to supply electrical service to each tract.
14. The roadway providing ingress and egress to the subject property is a private roadway. The Buyer(s) shall assume an equal share of the expenses for roadway maintenance. (Currently 25%)
15. Your bids are to be based solely upon your inspection. All real estate is being sold “as-is” without physical warranty of any kind. The Seller and the agents of Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Co. shall not express or imply any warranty or guarantee of any specific zoning classifications, location of utilities, assurances of building permits, water or septic permits. All informational drawings and descriptions are intended as approximations only and should NOT be considered absolute. Confirmation of the accuracy of said informational drawings and descriptions shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer(s) to their own satisfaction. No warranties or guarantees as to the condition of the well(s) are made by the Seller nor Auction Company. In short, all property is being sold “AS IS” with no guarantees of any kind.
16. All real estate is being sold subject to any existing recorded easements. Existing recorded leases, if any, will be assigned to the Buyer.
17. At the close of the auction, Buyer(s) will be required to execute an Agreement to Purchase Real Estate and Addendum(s). This agreement is available for your review. The terms of this agreement and addendum(s) are non-negotiable.
18. Please keep in mind that the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate you will be signing at the close of the auction will be drawn up based on the manner in which you bid. You will be closing on the tract or combination of tracts on which you are the successful bidder in the manner in which you bid at the auction.
19. Diamond S Auction & Real Estate Company, Inc. and its representatives are the exclusive agents of the Seller. Any announcements made by the auctioneers shall take precedence over this and any other printed material.
Automobiles & Trailer
(Sell about 1PM)
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pick-Up, Ext. Cab w/ Rear Doors, 5.3L V8, 2×4, 130K Miles, Power Windows & Locks, Camper Shell, Runs Well!
- 2005 Buick Rainier CXL, 4.2L V6, 164K Miles, AWD, Leather & Loaded, Runs Well!
- 16’ Tandem Axle Utility Trailer w/ HD Steel Floor, Heavy Built, Pintle Hitch
Furnishings & Appliances
- Maytag Side-By-Side Refrigerator w/ Ice & Water In Door, White
- Maytag Smooth Top Kitchen Stove, White
- GE Refrigerator/Freezer
- Kenmore 23 Deep Freezer
- Kenmore Washer & Dryer
- Scepter 55” Flat-Panel Television w/ Polk Surround-Sound Speakers
- Phillips 50” Television
- Beautiful Howard Miller Grandfather Clock w/ Oak Case & Moon Dial, 3 Chimes & Silent Setting
- Oak Dining Table w/ 2 Leaves & 4 Chairs, Ex. Cond.!
- Walnut Lamp Table w/ Ornate Base
- Oak Tulip Motif Lamp Table
- Curved Oak Church Pew
- Farmhouse Style Hutch, Rustic Red Finish, Nice!
- Mission Style Solid Oak Coffee & End Table
- Oak Barrister Style Bookcase
- Oak Display Case/End Table
- Rolling Mobile Kitchen Island, Rustic Red Finish – Nice!
- Oak Pie Safe w/ Punched Tin Doors
- Solid Oak Queen Headboard & Footboard
- Walnut Ornate Lamp Table
- (2) Oak End Tables
- (2) Queen Beds
- (2) Recliners (Brown & Tan Upholstery)
- 3-Piece European Oak “Knockdown” Wardrobe
- 5’x7’ Area Rug
- Oak Courthouse Chair
- Oak Dresser
- Oak Rocker
- Art Deco Style Lilypad Motif Lamp
- (2) Bead-Board Cabinets, Off-White & Rustic Black Finish
- Brown Leather Loveseat
- Decor Pcs. & Accent Furniture
- Dressing Vanity w/ Bench & Mirror Frame (No Mirror) & Matching Chest, Off White Finish
- Hope/Cedar Chest
- Lay-Z-Boy Burgundy Recliner
- Oak Chairs w/ Rattan Bottoms
- Oak Coat Rack
- Oak Dry Sink
- Oak Gun Cabinet
- Oak Kitchen/Microwave Stand
- Oak Media Console (Low-Top Cabinet)
- Oak Round Table
- Office Desk w/ Oak Hutch
- Pine Rocking Chair, Dark Finish
- Queen Bed w/ Oak Headboard
- Quilt Rack
- Oak Bent-Wood Chairs
- Oak Chairs
- Sofa w/ Southwest Style Upholstery
- Stained Glass Floor Lamp
- Tiffany Style Table Lamp w/ Stained Glass Shade
Antiques & Collectables
- Ornate Brass Chandelier w/ Aladdin Cranberry Shade
- Aladdin Brass Hanging Oil Lamp w/ Glass Shade
- Aladdin Green Glass Lamp
- Aladdin Oil Lamp
- Brass Ornate Oil Lamp w/ Glass Shade Nice!
- Oak Single Tree, Ex. Cond.
- Weathervane w/ Lightning Rod & Glass Globe
- Red Wing No. 12 Crock
- Very Lg. Selection of Jewel Tea Dishware & Accessory Pcs.
- Jewel Tea Table Cloths & Linens
- (2) Nail Kegs
- (3) Terry Redlin Prints, Signed
- (4) Hand-Sewn Quilts & Other Quilts
- 2-Man Saw
- Copper Boiler
- Duck Decoys
- Ice Saw
- Ice Tongs & Lead Ladle
- Lamps & Lanterns
- Match Holder
- School Desk w/ Folding Seat
- Smoke Stand
- Blue Ball Jars w/ Lids
- Blue Ribbon No. 3 Crock Jug
- Brownie Hawkeye Camera w/ Flash Kit
- Buck Saw
- Cast Iron Ant. Clawfoot Bathtub (For Restoration)
- Cast Iron Sconce Lamp Holder w/ Oil Lamp
- Coca-Cola Décor Wagon
- Dazey Butter Churn & Other Churns
- Hornets Nest Display
- Hull Pottery Vase
- Kenneth Wind Framed Duck Print
- Selection of Pottery Bowls & Serving Pcs.
- Selection of Watts Pottery (Including Pitchers, Bowls, Platters, Etc.) Apple, Rose, Tulip & Teardrop Patterns
- 15 Crock
- 6 Pottery Crock
- Oak Wash Stand
- Painted Crosscut Saw & Sawmill Blade
- Pottery Pitchers
- Pottery Teardrop Vase/Jug
- Rosedale Pottery Crock w/ Bail
- Ruckel’s Stoneware No. 5 Crock
- Competitive Shooting Medals
- Framed Civil War Pictures (Wilsons Creek & Others)
- Pcs. of Misc. Glassware
- Crock w/ Lid
- Pottery Crock w/ Lid
- Taxidermy Pheasant Mount
- Vintage Cabbage Cutter
- Vintage White Glass Tulip Motif Salt & Pepper Set
- Watts Pottery Bean Serving Set
- Watts Pottery Rose Pattern Pitcher & Bowl
- White Mountain Apple Peeler
- Wildlife & Other Oil Paintings By Margaret Ricklefs
Woodworking & Other Shop Tools
- Black Max 60 Gal, 5HP Air Compressor, Removal Required
- Black Max 6560-Watt Generator, Subaru Robin Motor
- Eagle 30-Gallon 135 Psi Portable Air Compressor
- Craftsman Bench-Top Drill Press
- Craftsman Rolling Tool Chest
- Craftsman Rolling Tool Chest
- (2) Craftsman Toolboxes
- Snap-On Torque Wrench
- Dayton Battery Charger
- DeWalt 18V XRP Drill w/ Case & Charger
- (2) DeWalt 12V Drills w/ Cases & Charger
- DeWalt 12” Miter Saw
- DeWalt 12” Planer
- DeWalt Port. Miter Saw Stand
- Grizzly Finish Nailer
- Porter Cable Plate Jointer
- Porter Cable Pneumatic Framing Nailer
- Powermatic 10” Table Saw w/ Rip-Fence Ext. Rails
- Powermatic Belt Sander
- Performax Wide-Width Belt Sander Unit
- Wood Tek Dust Shop Dust Collection System
- CM 14” Wood Bandsaw
- Good Selection of Power Hand Tools (Saws, Sanders, Etc.)
- B&D Work Mate Shop Stand
- Bosch Router/Shaper w/ Floor Stand
- Fuel Containers
- Home Built HD Light Stands
- Line of Hand Tools (Wrenches, Sockets, Pliers, Hammers, Etc, Mostly Craftsman!)
- Mechanics Creeper
- Metal Shop Fan
- Pittsburgh 1½ Ton Racing-Style Floor Jack
- Portable Step Ladder
- Bar Clamps
- Shop Vac
- Very Lg. Rack Full of Misc. Lumber (100’s of Boards, Including Oak, Poplar, Pine & Others) Plywood & Sheet Material
Lawn & Garden Items
- Husqvarna 3100 PSI Power Washer
- Stihl MS290 Chainsaw
- Stihl FS38 Trimmer
- Stihl BG56C Leaf Blower
- Bolens Front-Tine Garden Tiller
- Pull-Type Lawn/Fertilizer Spreader
- Lawn Wagon
- Poly 55-Gal Barrels
- Long Handled Yard Tools
- Garden Supplies
- Landscape & Lawn Decor
- 250 & 500-Gallon Propane Tanks
- 100 Lb. Propane Tank
Ammunition & Reloading Supplies
- Reloading Press, Scales, & Other Reloading Supplies
- Lyman .222 Reloading Dies
- 500 Rnd Brick of .22 Remington Thunderbolt Ammo
- 550 Rnd Box of Remington .22 HP Ammo
- 500 Rnd Box of Winchester 9mm FMJ Ammo
- (2) 1000 Ct. Boxes of Winchester Sm. Pistol Primers
- (7) 400 Ct. Boxes of CCI Sm. Pistol Primers
- (2) 400 Ct. Boxes of CCI Sm. Rifle Primers
- Spent Brass
- (7) Bee Hives, (2 Have Active Bees & 5 Have Uncapped Honey Combs)
- Beehive Supers
- (4) Newt Boxes
- Hive Smoker
- Beekeepers Suit w/ Veil
- Selection of Books (Various Subjects)
- Cookware & Kitchen Items (Plates, Cups, Dishes & Dinnerware)
- Mixing Bowls, Baking Pans & Casserole Dishes
- Sm. Kitchen Appliances
- Lasko Pedestal Fan
- Schwinn Treadmill & Recumbent Style Exercise Bike
- Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven & Frying Pans
- Very Lg. Selection of Canning Jars
- Granite & Enamel Ware Pans
- Vintage Croquet Set
- Vintage Curtain-Rods
- Hon 4-Drawer Legal File
- Eagle Motif Patriot Themed Bedspread
- Very Lg. Selection of Fabric & Sewing Material
- Traeger Pellet Grill
- Wind Chimes
- Wicker Patio Chairs & Table